Capital Partners are Western Australia’s largest independently owned and non-aligned financial advice firm.
Offered free of charge to Law Society of Western Australia members, Capital Partners will provide a Second Opinion Service.
To help ensure people are making really smart financial decisions we created our Second Opinion Service, to assist successful people to better capture the value created by their human capital. If you are uncertain about your current progress, your tax and asset protection structures, or the effectiveness of your current investment approach then it is worth having a conversation with us.
Our unique approach enables us to get to know you, your values, goals, priorities and preferences. Using this knowledge we will provide you with a document that assesses your current strategy against your personal benchmarks, and provides insight on alternative strategies that may be available.
Society members that engage with Capital Partners for ongoing services will receive a 10% discount on their upfront strategic advice fee*
*Excludes insurance premiums and investment fees.
Mobile: 0421 945 460 Direct: (08) 6163 6157
Seek professional advice from Incito Wealth through one of our specific legal client service packages, and as a bonus, receive a two night stay in the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort in the Margaret River region.* This provides an opportunity for lawyers to gain financial advice and also help take a relaxing break from what is a very busy and intense profession.
For further information contact Incito Wealth on (08) 9381 – 5407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Terms and conditionsThis exclusive offer is provided by Incito Wealth Pty Ltd for lawyers who are current members of the Law Society of Western Australia, and who seek advice from Incito Wealth through one of the specific legal client services packages. A minimum service package spend applies. The bonus of a two night stay in the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort in the Margaret River region will be provided, upon payment of invoice for financial planning services. This is non-transferable. This will be provided in the form of a voucher redeemable at the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort. The following applies to vouchers under this bonus offer: The voucher can be used for mid-week or weekend stays for a Studio garden villa room; The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase; Voucher covers room charge only; no breakfast or other inclusions are included; Subject to availability. Black-out dates apply including public holidays and special events, Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed; Vouchers that have been photocopied or altered in any way will not be accepted; Vouchers can only be used in one transaction and are not redeemable for cash. No credit or change will be given on any unused portion of your voucher; This offer is valid to 30 September 2018 in its current form, at which time Incito Wealth intends to review the offer and its terms and reserves the right to alter terms of the bonus offer at this time. Value of the bonus is $700.
Incito Wealth Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd. AFSL No. 244252. www.incitowealth.com.au Phone (08) 9381 5407.
Legal Home Loans
As a legal professional, you could access exclusive benefits and potentially save thousands on your home loan. As Australia’s only mortgage broking service for lawyers, Legal Home Loans understand your profession and how you can leverage this to your benefit with lenders.
Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing existing mortgages, or purchasing an investment, Legal Home Loans will structure your lending to maximise your borrowing potential and minimise costs. Due to your elite standing in society, you are eligible to receive specific benefits and exemptions when obtaining finance as you are seen to be low-risk clients in the eyes of most lenders.
With access to over 30 lenders including major and private banks, we’ll help you select a loan that best suits your unique situation, coordinating your application from start to finish with a dedicated specialist with you every step of the way.
View Legal Home Loans exclusive offer to Law Society of WA members in the video below:
Members of the Law Society receive a $500 cash rebate upon loan settlement* along with the following services:
- Specialist broker support for home loans, investment loans, commercial loans, refinancing and asset finance
- $0 Legal Home Loans service fees
- Access to over thirty lenders
- Preferential credit policy and terms
- Waived Lenders Mortgage Insurance when borrowing up to 90% of property value for eligible lawyers (practising certificate required)
- Exclusive private banking and commercial banking relationships
- Personal meetings including outside of business hours at your convenience
- Preferential service and ongoing 12 month check-ups for the life of the loan
Provide your Law Society membership number when you contact Legal Home Loans via phone at (02) 9030 0420 or email@example.com
For more information or to enquire online, please visit: https://legalhomeloans.com.au/
*Rebate applies to the member’s first loan settled with Legal Home Loans. Limit of one rebate per loan in the case of multiple qualifying applicants.
Disclaimer: The Law Society of Western Australia receives no commissions on any products from these partners that are purchased by Law Society members.