The essential membership of the legal profession
As the voice of the legal profession and your essential membership, the Law Society provides you with access to invaluable support and resources, keeping you informed, visible, connected and relevant no matter what stage of your career.
The Society recognises the importance of staying connected, working together and being united as a legal community
Top 5 Member Benefits!
1. Cap your occupational liability through the Professional Standards Scheme
2. Over 30 specialist committees and member exclusive special interest Facebook groups to become involved with
3. Discounted access to leading seminars and webinars
4. Free access to our Brief journal, Friday Facts, CPD News and other regular communications
5. Free access to LawCare WA and other member benefits designed to support you
What do our members say?
Top 5 tips to keep your legal career charged
In a time of uncertainty and disruption in the legal profession, Cav. Maria Saraceni, Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers, explains how the Law Society can provide a powerful advantage for your career.
Law Society membership – You be the judge!
Lyle Swithenbank, from the Young Lawyers Committee, gives his verdict on the benefits of Law Society membership for junior practitioners and tells us why it’s important to be part of an influential network.