How do I access the Law Society’s eLearning?
How do I get started?
- Create an account using a name such as jsmith or hjohnsmith with a password.
- Select a seminar and proceed to purchase.
- Complete the seminar and the assessment to receive your CPD certificate.
I’m a Law Society member and I have a login and password. Can I use this on the eLearning portal?
No. You need to create an account for eLearning that is separate to your Law Society membership login. Use your name (not your email) and create a password.
Is there a discount for Law Society members?
There is a flat price for all seminars and no membership discount, except for members who are CPD Active.
I have purchased CPD Active as part of my Law Society membership. How do I access my discount on the eLearning portal?
- Start by creating an account so we can allocate the discount code to your account.
- Email email@example.com with your username and request the discount code.
- We will apply the discount code to your account and reply with the discount to be used at the checkout.
I am a support staff member in a firm, how do I purchase seminars for multiple practitioners?
- Before you can purchase a seminar, you have to create an account. You need to create an account for each practitioner in your firm or they can create it themselves.
- The account must be in the name of the lawyer so that CPD certificates are issued in the name of the practitioner.
- You can use each practitioner’s account details to purchase the seminar on their behalf. This means they will have to share their password with you.
I am having problems paying for a seminar using my credit card.
Some credit cards are issued with additional internet security features called Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode. This security functionality is in place for your protection and is not fraudulent in this instance. To finalise payment please enter the OSID or NABID code on your card as requested and then your transaction will be finalised. If you are still having trouble paying, please call (08) 9324 8600 during office hours for assistance.
What do I do if the video won’t play during my seminar?
If you can’t view the video, contact your IT provider, as it is likely affected by your internet settings or firewall.
The Law Society is on standby to assist you. Please call (08) 9324 8600 during office hours. For after-hours support please call 0404 009 400.