Each year the Law Society of Western Australia produces a Diary and Directory for sale to the legal profession of Western Australia.
This stylish and versatile planner is a must-have resource for anybody working in the legal profession and is available in a Week-at-a-glance format.
To order the 2018 Diary and Directory please visit our online shop.
Order the 2018 Diary today
Available now – 50% off
Postage: $8 or pick up for free
The Directory is a detailed reference for the profession, including:
- Alphabetical listings of Western Australian law practices, both metropolitan and country
- Listing of barristers in Western Australia
- Court and tribunal information
- Government agency and community legal centre information
- National and international law society information
- List of Accredited Family Law specialists
- List of Approved Quality Practice Standard (QPS) firms
The Diary section contains:
- Hourly appointment section
- Annual reference calendar containing Western Australian school terms and public holidays
- Two year planner
- Weights and measures
- International times and public holidays of our major trading partners