Hosted by Business News Via Webinar
The Law Society believes that now, more than ever, it is important for the legal profession and community to come together to celebrate Law Week. And this year, we celebrate Law Week in new, creative ways, by connecting and communicating in online environments.
Join the Law Society and our distinguished panel for a discussion on the challenges facing the administration of justice in 2020. The forum includes perspectives from Parliament, the Courts and legal practitioners on responses to COVID-19, and other priorities for this year and the future.
In this specially curated session not be missed, hear from:
● The Hon Peter Quinlan, Chief Justice of Western Australia;
● Nicholas van Hattem, President of the Law Society of Western Australia;
● Clare Mould, Senior Associate and Pro Bono Co-ordinator Corrs Perth;
● Corina Martin, CEO, Aboriginal Family Legal Services;
● Sharryn Jackson, Executive Director, Community Legal Service WA;
● Shayla Strapps, CEO Mental Health Law Centre.
Registration is free for the legal profession and business community.
We also welcome delegates to submit questions for the panel in advance during the registration process.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com
The Hon Peter Quinlan
Chief Justice of Western Australia
Nicholas van Hattem
The Law Society of Western Australia
Senior Associate and Pro Bono
Co-ordinator, Corrs Perth
Aboriginal Family Legal Services
Community Legal WA
Mental Health Law Centre