Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace PERTH
This seminar is available for in person or webinar attendance.
The global trend of shifting from the historic billable hour to alternative fee arrangements is being driven primarily by client demand. Models like the fixed priced legal services are forcing law firms to revisit their pricing strategies and at the same time interrogating that their systems and processes can support the change.
Law firms holding on to billable hours as their sole practice model may be losing clients who want more clarity and transparency to their legal costs.
This seminar will provide insight into:
- the different variants of pricing models;
- the key factors that affect pricing strategies;
- how new pricing models drive productivity and backend efficiencies;
- the key factors that enable a successful transition from the billable hour; and
- the issues to avoid in changing pricing models.
1 points Competency 1 Practice Management
Lauren Kollosche - Chair
Manager Professional Development
The Law Society of Western Australia
Chairman, International Institute of Legal Project
Management; Adjunct Associate Professor,
Edith Cowan University