33 Milligan Street Perth
Explore the diverse employment opportunities in the legal profession!
Whether you are a law student, young lawyer, established professional or looking for your next opportunity, this event has something for everyone. Find out what lies ahead after graduation, be inspired by hearing other’s personal stories, or learn something new that may take you on a different career journey. This is one of our most popular events, and we are holding another great evening that showcases some of the many different career pathways in the legal profession.
After the presentations, join us for refreshments and canapes and a chance to mix with the speakers, other students, professionals and the Young Lawyers Committee.
- Catherine Fletcher, Information Commissioner, Office of the Information Commissioner
- Tom Pontré, Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers
- Jasmine Sims, Defamation Lawyer and Senior Associate, Steedman Stagg Lawyers
- Daniel Sutherland, Policy Advisor to the Hon Patrick Gorman MP, Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister
- Jamie Davidson, Family Lawyer, ASB Law
- Alexander Gibson, Associate, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Emily Purvis, Founder & Principal, Pure Equine Law
This event is FREE for members and non-members are only $30.