33 Milligan Street Perth
This is event is now sold out
Note: Change of venue – Join us at The Melbourne Hotel
Explore the diverse employment opportunities in the legal profession!
Join us for our exciting information and networking evening Careers Uncut on Thursday, 1 October 2020.
You will hear from a panel of speakers currently working in a variety of practice areas on what their current role entails and the path they took to get there
Whether you are a law student, young lawyer, established professional or looking for your next opportunity, this event has something for everyone. Find out what lies ahead after graduation, be inspired by hearing other’s personal stories, or learn something new that may take you on a different career journey. This was one of our best events in 2019, and we look forward to holding another great evening that showcases some of the many different career pathways in the legal profession.
After the presentations, join us for refreshments and canapes and a chance to mix with the speakers, other students, professionals and the Young Lawyers Committee.
- Stefan Tomasich, Barrister, Quayside Chambers
- Zoe Bush, Climate Change Litigator, Environmental Defenders Office
- Coraline De Zilwa, Confiscations Lawyer, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions for Western Australia, and former Judge’s Associate at the District Court
- Anlee Khuu, Solicitor, Momentum Legal
- Lachlan Finchett, Associate, Klimek & Wijay Family Lawyers
- Lorna Clarke, Solicitor, Blackwall Legal and former policy adviser to Attorneys-General Nicola Roxon MP and Mark Dreyfus QC
- Megan Jones, Solicitor, Department of Transport
- Alexandria Bishop, Lawyer, Corruption and Crime Commission
The evening will be expertly chaired by Young Lawyers Committee Member and 2018 Winner of the Golden Gavel funny-man, Lyle Swithenbank of Blackwall Legal.
This event is FREE for members and non-members!
If you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9324 8692.
Please note: This event is open to practitioners working in the legal profession, and students studying law.
Presented by Sponsored by