33 Milligan Street Perth
Bookings are now closed for this event. Please contact the Member Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9324 8692.
Explore the diverse employment opportunities in the legal profession!
Whether you are a law student, young lawyer, established professional or looking for your next opportunity, this event has something for everyone. Find out what lies ahead after graduation, be inspired by hearing other’s personal stories, or learn something new that may take you on a different career journey. This was one of our most popular events, and we are holding another great evening that showcases some of the many different career pathways in the legal profession.
After the presentations, join us for refreshments and canapes and a chance to mix with the speakers, other students, professionals and the Young Lawyers Committee.
- Brooke Sojan, Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers
- James Marzec, Special Counsel, Zafra Legal
- Martin Udall, Sole Practitioner and Immigration Lawyer, Martin Udall and Associates
- Chloe Wood, Lawyer, Civil Law and Human Rights Unit, Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia Limited
- Wanjie Song, Solicitor, Native Title, State Solicitor’s Office
- Maddison Hogan, Associate, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- David Modolo, Advocacy and Policy Manager, REIWA
This event is FREE for members and non-members are only $30.