Level 4, 168 St Georges Terrace Perth
Bookings are now closed for this event
Having difficulty deciding where your interests fit within the legal profession? Join us for Careers Uncut on Thursday, 3 October 2019.
You will hear from a panel of speakers currently working in a variety of areas including; small firm, government, the courts & CLCs on what their current role entails and the path they took to get there.
Hear from our panel of speakers representing a variety of practice areas
• Nicola Ashford, Senior Associate, Culshaw Miller Lawyers
• Sean Gomes, Solicitor, Leaker Partners
• Aleksandra Miller, Law Graduate, State Solicitor’s
Office and former Judge’s Associate in the WA Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of WA
• Alex Mossop, Counsel, Francis Burt Chambers and Legal Officer, Australian Army Reserve
• Nicole Mumford, Legal Counsel, RAC
• Brendyn Nelson, Assistant State Counsel, State Solicitors Office
• Chloe Wood, Solicitor, Aboriginal Legal Service of WA
Whether you are a law student, young lawyer or established professional, find out what lies ahead after graduation or learn something new that may take you on a different career journey.
After the presentations, join us for refreshments and canapes and a chance to mix with the speakers, other students, professionals and the Young Lawyers Committee.
Don’t miss out on this event.
If you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9324 8692.
Presented by Sponsored by