Mobile device protection is essential for today’s lawyer, and the ECU Security Research Institute’s survey of the WA Legal Profession confirms a need for targeted training on this topic. In this practical workshop, bring your mobile device and by the end of the workshop you will leave the Law Society with your device protected. You will learn about:
• encryption and protection of information when your phone is lost or stolen
• screen locking options and a walk through the options available to provide stronger security
• why screen locking is important
• anti-virus and the options available for your mobile device
• remote locking accessibility when your phone is stolen or misplaced.
Bring your mobile device and leave the seminar with protections in place.
• Level: Intermediate
Date & Time:
Tue, 10 April 2018 9.00am - 10.30am
Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace Perth waGet Directions on Map
0.5 Points Professional Management
1 Points Professional Responsibility
none Points Skills
none Points Ethics