Level 4, 160 St Georges Terrace PERTH
This course will discuss not only problems that may arise in Will drafting but also provide tips and provisions that should be included to ensure the Willmaker has a properly drafted and appropriate Will.
- The fact find – getting the right information
- Ensuring the Willmaker has testamentary capacity
- What the Will can and can’t deal with
- Common drafting mistakes and issues
- Future proofing the Will
- Does the Will simplify or complicate the administration of the Estate?
- Minimising the risk of a Family Provision Act claim or other action
1 points Competency 4 Substantive Law