Reforms to the Strata Titles Act 1985 are taking shape with Landgate aiming to introduce the Strata Titles Amendment Bill to Parliament in 2017.
The strata reforms will result in substantial changes to the way strata disputes will be resolved and to the disclosure obligations on sellers of strata lots and the avoidance rights of purchasers
This essential seminar is in two parts and focuses on two aspects of the reforms:
Strata dispute resolution
• Expanding the jurisdiction of the State Administrative Tribunal to resolve almost all strata disputes
• What additional powers State Administrative Tribunal will be granted to resolve strata disputes
• Case studies demonstrating how the dispute resolution reforms will work
Seller disclosure and buyer avoidance rights
• What will be the new seller disclosure obligations
• How buyer avoidance rights under the Strata Titles Act will be changed
Presented by Landgate’s Strata Titles Act Reform team, this seminar is highly recommended for all lawyers who practice in strata titles and property law in general.
CPD Freedom: $30
If you have CPD Freedom, please email the cpd team to obtain your discount code.
Date & Time:
Thu, January 1, 1970 12:00 am - 12:00 am
none Points Professional Management
none Points Professional Responsibility
2 Points Skills
none Points Ethics