Delivered live online
Commencing Monday, 19 June 2017, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
11 week course to complete 13 units
The essential legal assistant course is a must for legal assistants wanting to build meaningful skills and knowledge, necessary for working in a contemporary practice.
Develop a robust understanding of the legal profession through a range of seminars covering the different areas of law, legal terminology, key legal documents and forms.
Develop professional skills in administration processes, written and oral communication, legal research and documentation, being an effective team player, as well as managing stakeholder and group dynamics.
With a wider range of legal topics as electives and legal professional skills, this flexible course is ideal for distance learning and essential for all legal assistants.
BENEFITS FOR FIRMS
- Improve employee’s work performance
- Standardise skills and knowledge across the profession
- Gain competitive edge
BENEFITS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Enhance knowledge and practical skills to directly improve work performance
- Build a professional network
- Improve career opportunities