Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace Perth
This seminar focuses on ethical duties in advocacy and is essential for all litigation and dispute resolution practitioners.
Craig Slater will cover the various conduct rules relating to advocacy and, in particular, duties in relation to:
- Duty of accuracy and gathering sufficient evidence to found a serious allegation
- Witnesses statements and integrity of evidence
- Correcting the record
- Obligations to colleagues
- Negotiations and mediations
- Dealings with insured witnesses
A light lunch will be provided.
1 points Competency 3 Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Francis Burt Chambers