Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace Perth
Bookings are now closed for this event.
Law Week 2022
Justice | Inclusion | Community
Join us for a free lunchtime session for Law Week and learn how you can use mindfulness to manage triggers and improve your well being and performance.
This session will cover –
- How does Mindfulness help us deal with triggers?
- Stress reduction and time to reflect before responding
- Practical example
- Discussion about how to incorporate into a work day
What to expect –
- Information and practical experience and group discussion
- Opportunity to learn something new or build on existing skills
- Share with other like-minded lawyers and be inspired
- A proven strategy to apply Mindfulness when triggered
- 2 practical examples to take away and use in work and life
Registration and light lunch served from 12.45pm.
To book please register at the link above.
For enquiries and group bookings, please call Member Services on (08) 9324 8692 or email email@example.com
About the presenter
Cathryn Urquhart is a Certified Teacher at the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, a professional skills trainer and coach, and an Adjunct Lecturer at the College of Law. Cathryn studied and worked as a lawyer, but now focuses on training and coaching. She was drawn to Mindfulness many years ago and was inspired to embark on the year long Search Inside Yourself Teacher Training program in order to be able to bring this Course to professionals in Australia.