Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace Perth
This seminar guides us through essential evidence and overcoming technical difficulties in Family Court proceedings. In particular it makes reference to:
1. The standard of proof, relevant evidence and hearsay.
2. The impact of Division 12A of the Family Law Act 1975 (Cth).
3. The use of Notices to Admit.
4. The importance of corroboration.
5. How and when opinion evidence should be introduced.
6. The use and abuse of digital recordings.
1 points Competency 4 Substantive Law
Francis Burt Chambers