Level 17 / 58 Mounts Bay Rd Perth
Our smartness has been traditionally measured by our intelligence quotient or IQ, with memories of IQ testing quickly springing to mind. Fortunately in recent years a focus has been shed on other intelligences such as our emotional intelligence (EQ) social intelligence (SQ) and even our financial intelligence (FQ).
This dynamic subject matter, chaired by Rebecca Lee, President of the Law Society of Western Australia, presents an inclusive discussion focusing on several areas that contribute to our FQ. Our ability to understand how money works and can be put to work, the relationship and values we have around money and how to create wealth are very important concepts at every stage of life. Meet a diverse panel of presenters who will discuss key areas to managing your money and financial success:
- Values around money, your habits and emotions
- Planning your finances
- Protecting your life and assets – Insurance
- Preparing for the best years of your life – Make superannuation your best friend
- Your assets, your wishes – The importance of making a will
- Grace Mugabe, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Financially Empowered
- Ross Hickman, Strategic Client Partnership Manager, Life & Investments, Zurich Financial Services Australia
- Ruth Livingstone, Special Counsel – Commercial & Succession Planning,
Cullen Macleod Lawyers
- Matthew Reece, Private Wealth Adviser, Entrust Wealth Management
- Sue-Ellen Soulie, Client Service Manager, legalsuper
Strengthen your knowledge of the practical and psychological components key to being successful financially. This event aims to leave you more engaged with your finances and the decision making required for your financial future.
Join us after the panel session for refreshments and networking.
“Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone”
Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad
For event enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 9324 8692.