Ground Floor, 235 St Georges Terrace Perth
Starting a new law firm is a step into the unknown. It will require nerve and the ability to lead yourself and others on a new adventure.
Why take such a step? What is it like? How can you get into the right mind-set for success?
An experienced panel, led by Chair Glen McLeod, will walk you through the thought processes and planning that needs to take place to start up a successful practice and share tips on:
- finding and keeping the best people
- marketing, organisational development, administration and accounting
- basic management issues
- leaving the big firm and going at it alone – the sole practitioner
- realistic timeframes
- IT and website
- the distributed virtual service provider
- financing the venture
- policies for charging clients
- outsourcing issues
Attendees are encouraged to send through questions ahead of time to the following email: email@example.com.
Refreshments will be hosted by Macquarie after the seminar.
1.5 points Competency 1 Practice Management
Glen McLeod Lawyers
State Sales Manager – WA/SA