Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace Perth
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Lawyers continue with increasing demands, challenges and issues arising from the complexity and volume of work, paired with demanding personalities and timeframes. Maintaining high productivity, positive mental health during stressful times and the capacity to run a practice, are the basis for competitive advantage and longevity in legal practice.
This workshop will explore:
• Identifying prioritisation and planning techniques
• Analysing productivity schedules and patterns
• Managing procrastination, effective meetings and overwhelming workloads and emails, ‘fighting fire’
• Stress management and resilience
• Time management in legal practice: negotiation, advocacy, mediation, drafting/writing and in court
Morning tea and a light lunch will be provided.
3 points Competency 1 Practice Management
1 points Competency 2 Professional Skills
Philippa Smit (née Ravn)