Level 5, 160 St Georges Terrace PERTH
The Law Society of Western Australia’s Quality Practice Standard (QPS) reflects excellence in legal practice management. It is a means by which firms and practices can enhance competitiveness, deepen client relationships, mitigate risk and ensure that accountability in service excellence is upheld.
This workshop is the first step in the pathway towards QPS accreditation and participation is compulsory for all legal practices pursuing this stamp of distinction.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Learn more about the QPS accreditation process and the value it will bring to your practice
- Discover how to interpret the Standard in a manner relevant to your firm
- Gain the tools to develop and capture procedures, systems and processes
- Assess your audit and accreditation readiness
- Understand important changes to the Standard that applied from 2013
1 points Competency 1 Practice Management
1 points Competency 3 Ethics and Professional Responsibility