Level 4, 160 St Georges Terrace Perth
This seminar is a must for lawyers who practice in the area of tort or contract, or those with an interest in exploring more than just the letter of the law.
The seminar covers in detail:
- the law of recovery for loss of a chance generally
- the law of recovery for loss of chance in medical cases
- all the recent and leading authorities in this area
- an analysis of the reasoning for the limitations on recovery for loss of a chance in medical matters
- a discussion of ways in which the law in this area could develop
Complete this seminar for a thought provoking discussion of a fascinating area of the law from one of Western Australia’s pre-eminent jurisprudential thinkers.
1 points Competency 4 Substantive Law
The Hon Justice James Edelman
Federal Court of Australia