263 Adelaide Terrace Perth
Bookings are now closed.
The Law Society’s Young Lawyers Committee is pleased to host the Social Justice Career Opportunities Evening once again.
Join us and discover how you can learn about having a meaningful career in the human rights and social justice space at this informative evening event. Whether you are a law student, young lawyer or established professional, find out how you can engage and be inspired by this important area of the law and how you can embark on a new career pathway.
Our dynamic panel of speakers from a number of organisation’s will discuss what they do and explain how you can get involved in the work of a diverse range of rights-focused organisation’s.
- Nicholas Snare, Senior Solicitor, Program Manager Joondalup, Northern Suburbs Community Legal Centre Inc
- Richa Malaviya, Lawyer, Djinda Service, Women’s Legal Service WA
- Tom Lettenmaier, Solicitor, Street Law Centre WA
- Najette Alaraibi, Solicitor, Civil Law and Human Rights Unit, Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia
- Dominique Hansen, Chief Executive Officer, Law Access
- Erica Thuijs, Special Counsel, Jackson McDonald and Board Member, Subiaco Justice Centre
- Lauren Gandini, Lawyer, Mental Health Law Centre
Stick around after the presentations for drinks and our famous canapés, with the opportunity to network with the panellists and a number of exhibitors present that work in the human rights space.
This valuable engagement opportunity is open to all members and non-members from the legal profession and Universities that have an interest in rights-focused organisation’s.
For event enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9324 8692, or book online above.