At your desk, Delivered live online
This webinar will discuss not only problems that may arise in Will drafting but also provide tips and provisions that should be included to ensure the Willmaker has a properly drafted and appropriate Will:
- The fact find – getting the right information
- Ensuring the Willmaker has testamentary capacity
- What the Will can and can’t deal with
- Common drafting mistakes and issues
- Future proofing the Will
- Does the Will simplify or complicate the administration of the Estate?
- Minimising the risk of a Family Provision Act claim or other action
Once registered for this event using the booking link above, the CPD team will email instructions on how to join the webinar.
1 points Competency 4 Substantive Law