Administration Officer, Programmes and Law Access Limited Law Graduate Volunteer
The Law Society of Western Australia is seeking to employ a 0.4 (2 days per week) Administration Officer to join its Programmes and Advocacy Teams until 30 June 2018 and an optional 0.6 volunteer at Law Access Ltd.
Administration Officer, Programmes
2 DAYS PER WEEK until 30 June 2018
Law Access Limited Law Graduate Volunteer Position
3 DAYS PER WEEK
- Professional Association
- CBD Location
The Law Society of Western Australia is seeking to employ a 0.4 (2 days per week) Administration Officer to join its Programmes and Advocacy Teams until 30 June 2018 and an optional 0.6 volunteer at Law Access Ltd. This position is open to all law graduates yet to complete their Practical Legal Training (PLT) and is a contract up to 30 June 2018.
The Law Society anticipates the successful applicant will complete their PLT during the 2 days per week they are not working at the Society. If the administration officer seeks a volunteer PLT placement, the Society will help the officer facilitate a placement at Law Access Ltd.The following opportunities are provided whilst employed as Administration Officer at the Society:
- The opportunity to develop administration skills and stakeholder engagement in a professional services environment
- Be involved with delivering services for the peak professional body of the legal profession in Western Australia
- Have exposure and access to a range of activities such as continuing professional development seminars, professional events, advocacy and policy activities
Where the applicant is interested in a part-time volunteer position at Law Access Ltd., details are included as part of the position description details:
- Read the Administration Officer position description
- Read the Law Access Law Graduate Volunteer position
Expressions of interest with CV and cover letter should be emailed to Áine Whelan at: email@example.com by 5.00pm Monday, 11 December 2017.
The Law Society of Western Australia is an equal opportunity employerPosition Description