Part Time Administration Officer – The Law Society of Western AustraliaPermanent Part Time
The Administration Officer role is a part-time 0.6 FTE (22.5 hrs/week) role that reports directly to the Manager Risk. As the Administration Officer you will be required to provide a high standard of administrative support to the Manager Risk
To succeed in this role you will need to have at least five years’ experience in a similar role and possess:
- Strong secretarial, agenda preparation and minute taking skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Attention to detail;
- Highly developed communication, written, verbal and facilitation skills;
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to problem solving;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Good organisational skills and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- Understanding of the risk management process.
This is a career-building opportunity for the right person who is genuinely interested in making a difference and contributing to the growth and success of the Law Society.
What We Offer
You will enjoy being part of a professional team within an organisation where expertise and experience is openly shared and continuous improvement and best practice is encouraged and supported. To be successful in this position it is envisaged you will be motivated with demonstrate initiative within a professional team environment. A competitive salary of circa $46,500 pa pro rata plus super dependent upon experience is offered.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact the Manager Risk, Vicki Coles on (08) 9324 8653 or email email@example.com.
To apply for the position, please contact the Manager Risk (08) 9324 8653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The Position Description is available on the Law Society website – www.lawsocietywa.asn.au.
The Law Society of Western Australia is an equal opportunity employerApply Now