Supreme Court AssociateshipFull Time
Applications are invited for the positions of Associate and Research Associate to the Hon Justice Seaward at the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
These positions will commence on Tuesday 7 March 2023 and conclude on Sunday 24 December 2023. At the discretion of the Court, the tenure of these positions may be extended for a further 12 months.
Prospective applicants should possess the following attributes:
• A law degree, or nearly completed law degree;
• A high level of academic achievement (Honours or equivalent is desirable but not essential);
• High-level research and analytical skills;
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; and
• Editorial skills are an advantage.
Applications should include a:
• covering letter;
• curriculum vitae; and
• current academic transcript (or a certified copy).
If your application is sent by email, please scan your academic transcript (or a certified copy).
You may be required to bring the original if you are invited to attend an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please send applications by email to:
Ms Sophie Coffin
Principal Associate to Chief Justice Quinlan
Supreme Court of Western Australia
28 Barrack Street
PERTH WA 6000
Ph: (08) 9421 5395
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 4PM, WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH 2023 (AWST)