Supreme Court Associateship
Applications are invited for the position of Associate to the Hon Justice Mitchell at the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
The position will commence in January 2024. This position is for a period of up to 24 months.
Prospective applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A law degree, or nearly completed law degree;
- A high level of academic achievement (Honours or equivalent is desirable but not essential);
- High-level research and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; and
- Editorial skills are an advantage.