Working in the legal profession can be rewarding and challenging at the same time. It is important that we find balance in our lives as we juggle careers, family, friends and hobbies.
LawCare WA has a holistic approach to wellbeing and resilience. Membership of the Law Society provides complimentary access to LawCare WA to help you manage your career, life, health and wellbeing.
LawCare WA supports your wellbeing and resilience through access to:
- Member assistance programme
- Employee relations advice line
- Senior Advisors Panel for ethical advice
- Western Australian Referral Service for assistance with complaints to the Legal Profession Complaints Committee
- Health and wellbeing events and member privileges
- career advice
- flexible work practices
Disclaimer: The Law Society does not warrant or guarantee the LawCare WA services provided by the third party provider and are not liable in relation to any aspect of the services they may provide to you. The Law Society shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of these services.
Information is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor or healthcare provider for advice about a medical condition.