Member Only Benefit: Employee Relations Free Confidential Advice Service*
LawCare WA offers a free confidential telephone advice service to members on personal matters relating to a range of human resources and employee relations issues including*:
- Wage rates
- Award and agreement interpretation
- Performance management and termination
- Equal opportunity, bullying and harassment
- Employee minimum entitlements
- Unfair dismissals
The Employee Relations Advice Line is available 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 4.00pm on Friday. The service is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Please call (08) 9365 7660 for the Employee Relations Advice Line
Employee Relations Advice Line flyer
* Terms and Conditions:
- If after speaking to CCIWA more substantial employee relations advice is required, members may use the Law Society’s Find a Lawyer service to find legal practitioners specialising in employee relations law.
- This service is only for a Law Society member who is an individual employee (not an employer).
This service is provided by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia.
Disclaimer: The Law Society does not warrant or guarantee the LawCare WA services provided by the third party provider and are not liable in relation to any aspect of the services they may provide to you. The Law Society shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of these services.