Working in the legal profession can be rewarding and challenging at the same time. It is important that we find balance in our lives as we juggle careers, family, friends and hobbies.
LawCare WA has a holistic approach to wellbeing and resilience. Membership of the Law Society provides complimentary access to LawCare WA to help you manage your career, life, health and wellbeing.
LawCare WA supports your wellbeing and resilience through access to:
- Member assistance programme
- Employee relations advice line
- The Ethical Guidance Panel for ethical advice
- Western Australian Referral Service for assistance with complaints to the Legal Profession Complaints Committee
- Health and wellbeing events and member privileges
- Career advice