The Law Society offers unique benefits you simply can't get elsewhere
How to renew your membership
If you pay for your own membership:
You can renew your membership online. Alternatively, an invoice will be emailed to you, with options to pay by EFT, credit card or cheque.
If your membership is organised by your current employer:
An invoice for your renewal will be provided to them. You can log in to your member portal at any time to ensure your contact details and mailing preferences are up to date.
For assistance with your membership, contact Member Services on (08) 9324 8692 or email email@example.com
Top 5 Member Benefits
1. Free access to leading professional development seminars and webinars through CPD Freedom*
2. Free access to our Brief journal, Friday Facts, CPD News and other regular communications to receive the latest news relevant to the profession
3. Support and resources to assist the WA profession in the transition to Legal Profession Uniform Law
4. Cap your occupational liability through the Professional Standards Scheme
5. Over 30 specialist committees to become involved with
Your Essential Membership Partner
The Law Society is your Essential membership partner and provides you with a range of professional and personal support not found elsewhere. It represents not only yours but also the community’s interests at local and national levels and continually delivers high value services.
The value and benefits of your membership:
- If you are an Ordinary City, Country, Community Legal Centre, Government or Barrister Member, click here for an information pack on the benefits of Ordinary Membership with the Law Society.
- If you are an Academic, Legal Trainee, Law Office Management or Non Practising Member, click here for an information pack on the benefits of Associate Membership with the Law Society.
- If you are a Law Student Member, click here for an information pack on the benefits of Student Membership with the Law Society.