New Member Privilege: Etihad Airways
The Law Society is pleased to announce the most recent addition to our member privileges programme. Etihad Airways is offering Society members:
1. Discounted flights
From 1 July 2015, Society members and their travel companions are eligible for an exclusive 10% discount on all flights to Europe, Africa and the Middle East within the Economy or Business Value Fare and Economy or Business Freedom fares categories.
To access this exclusive member offer, simply visit etihad.com and enter the promotion code available through your member portal. To request this code please email us.
Please note that only Society members who have already renewed for the 2015-16 membership year are eligible for this offer. Please call the Member Relations Team on (08) 9324 8600 if you require assistance.
2. Fast tracked Etihad Guest Gold Status
In addition to discounted fares, Society members are eligible to fast track their way to Etihad Guest Gold Status.
Benefits of Etihad Guest Gold include:
- 50% extra miles earned on flights
- 15kg extra baggage allowance
- Access to lounge for yourself and a guest, regardless of class of travel
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Fast track immigration and baggage
If you are not already an Etihad Guest member, enrol online at etihadguest.com and you will be sent your new Etihad Guest number. Once complete, follow the steps below to get fast-tracked to Gold.
- Scan a copy of your current Gold or higher frequent flyer card and your latest miles statement for that current programme
- Email these documents along with your Etihad Guest membership number to PerthCorporate@etihad.ae with ‘The Law Society of WA’ in the email subject header
- Be quick, as there are only a limited number of status match memberships available
Please note: These offers are only valid for Society members and their travel companions. Member details will be confirmed. For full terms and conditions, visit etihad.com.