Brief – February 2018
Volume 45 | Number 1 | February 2018
- End of Year Celebration at Lamont’s Bishops House
- Vicarious liability in tort – a search for policy, principle or justification
- Interview with Dr Claudia Winkler
- Certification of class actions: a ‘solution’ in search of a problem?
- When undue influence becomes elder abuse – the Public
- Trustee’s intervention in predeath property dispositions
- Welcome to the Profession
- Policy as a Mandatory Relevant
- Consideration: A Reflection on Jacob v Save Beeliar Wetlands (Inc) (2016) 50 WAR 313
- Caveats: Risks to practitioners
- Mock trial coaching
Edition purchased as digital download.