Brief – February 2019
Volume 46 | Number 1 | February 2019
- Business and Human Rights: Relevance for WA Lawyers
- “Where do they go now?” Untangling the Web of Uncertainty Faced by Refugees with Character Concerns
- Can Employees be Dismissed for Making Vexatious Complaints?
- Rhetoric and Reasoning – Contributions to the Common Law
- The Law Society Brings Design Thinking to the Legal Profession
- End of Year Celebration at the Westin
- Trials and Tribulations: Interview with Iain McIntyre
- Civil Justice Reforms in Class Actions and Litigation Funding
- Welcome to the Profession
- The Law Society’s Mock Trial Competition
- Top Five Tips to Keep Your Legal Career Charged
Edition purchased as digital download.