Brief – March 2019
Volume 46 | Number 2 | February 2019
- The Rule of Law and the Independence of the Judiciary: Values Lost or Conveniently Forgotten?
- Farewell to Chief Judge Stephen Thackray from the Family Court of Western Australia
- Trials and Tribulations Interview: Verity Long-Droppert
- Wanted: Lawyers Who Offer High-Quality Pro Bono Legal Advice
- The Law Society Lawyer of the Year Awards
- CPD Summer Getaway Event Review
- Elder Abuse and the Family
- Issues from the 2018 Review of the Contentious Business Determinations
- Vale the Hon Geoffrey Miller QC
- Farewell to the Hon Justice Michael Barker from the Federal Court of Australia
Edition purchased as digital download.