Brief – November 2018
Volume 45 | Number 10 | November 2018
- 2019 Council Nominations
- Good Mental Health as an Essential Component of the ‘Good Lawyer’
- The Ipso Facto Reforms
- Asked to be an Executor? What are the Income Tax Liabilities of an Executor/Legal Personal Representative?
- Trustees’ Rights of Indemnity – a Right of Retention?
- How Will the Duties Amendment (Additional Duty for Foreign Persons) Act 2018 (WA) Affect Discretionary Trusts? When Will a Discretionary Trust be Considered a ‘Foreign Trust’?
- In Pursuit of Knowledge: The Advantage of Being a ‘Generalist’
- Evidence in Family Law Proceedings
- The Adaptability of the Common Law to Change
- Eulogy for the Honourable John Wickham QC
Edition purchased as digital download.