If you are representing yourself within Court proceedings, it is important for you to be informed, across all the procedures and protocols, and have completed all the documentation you may require for Court.
Further information on what is required of you can be found below. Read the relevant information for the Court which your matter will be heard in.
- Family Court of WA Handbook—Children’s matters
- Family Court of WA Handbook—Property matters
- District Court of WA Handbook
- District Court of WA Handbook—Civil matters
- Federal Court of Australia Handbook
Please also see the information on duty lawyers under ‘where do I find a lawyer or legal service’.