Capital Partners are Western Australia’s largest independently owned and non-aligned financial advice firm.
Offered free of charge to Law Society of Western Australia members, Capital Partners will provide a Second Opinion Service.
To help ensure people are making really smart financial decisions we created our Second Opinion Service, to assist successful people to better capture the value created by their human capital. If you are uncertain about your current progress, your tax and asset protection structures, or the effectiveness of your current investment approach then it is worth having a conversation with us.
Our unique approach enables us to get to know you, your values, goals, priorities and preferences. Using this knowledge we will provide you with a document that assesses your current strategy against your personal benchmarks, and provides insight on alternative strategies that may be available.
Society members that engage with Capital Partners for ongoing services will receive a 10% discount on their upfront strategic advice fee*
*Excludes insurance premiums and investment fees.
Mobile: 0421 945 460 Direct: (08) 6163 6157
Seek professional advice from Incito Wealth through one of our specific legal client service packages, and as a bonus, receive a two night stay in the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort in the Margaret River region.* This provides an opportunity for lawyers to gain financial advice and also help take a relaxing break from what is a very busy and intense profession.
For further information contact Incito Wealth on (08) 9381 – 5407 or email email@example.com.
* Terms and conditionsThis exclusive offer is provided by Incito Wealth Pty Ltd for lawyers who are current members of the Law Society of Western Australia, and who seek advice from Incito Wealth through one of the specific legal client services packages. A minimum service package spend applies. The bonus of a two night stay in the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort in the Margaret River region will be provided, upon payment of invoice for financial planning services. This is non-transferable. This will be provided in the form of a voucher redeemable at the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort. The following applies to vouchers under this bonus offer: The voucher can be used for mid-week or weekend stays for a Studio garden villa room; The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase; Voucher covers room charge only; no breakfast or other inclusions are included; Subject to availability. Black-out dates apply including public holidays and special events, Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed; Vouchers that have been photocopied or altered in any way will not be accepted; Vouchers can only be used in one transaction and are not redeemable for cash. No credit or change will be given on any unused portion of your voucher; This offer is valid to 30 September 2018 in its current form, at which time Incito Wealth intends to review the offer and its terms and reserves the right to alter terms of the bonus offer at this time. Value of the bonus is $700.
Incito Wealth Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd. AFSL No. 244252. www.incitowealth.com.au Phone (08) 9381 5407.
HBF offers members special discounts and benefits with HBF – WA’s largest not for profit health fund – including:
- Up to 12% off Hospital and Extras cover
- Up to 23% off Home, Landlords, Car, Boat and Caravan cover, and up to 19% off Travel Insurance
- Up to 52 weeks complimentary health cover if on sick leave without pay*
- 26 weeks complimentary health cover for spouse and dependants in the event of your death (this does not apply to Overseas Visitors Health Cover)
- We’ll even help you switch from your current fund and recognise your length of membership so you won’t need to re-start any waiting periods previously served. (see policy terms and conditions)
*Easycover Life Insurance
Provide your Law Society membership number when you contact HBF
Disclaimer: The Law Society of Western Australia receives no commissions on any products from these partners that are purchased by Law Society members.