The essential membership of the legal profession
As the voice of the legal profession and your essential membership, the Law Society provides you with access to invaluable support and resources, keeping you informed, visible, connected and relevant no matter what stage of your career.
The Society recognises the importance of staying connected, working together and being united as a legal community
Top 5 Member Benefits!
1. Free access to leading professional development seminars and webinars through CPD Freedom*
2. Free access to our Brief journal, Friday Facts, CPD News and other regular communications to receive the latest news relevant to the profession
3. Support and resources to assist the WA profession in the transition to Legal Profession Uniform Law
4. Cap your occupational liability through the Professional Standards Scheme
5. Over 30 specialist committees to become involved with
What do our members say?
Top 5 tips to keep your legal career charged
In a time of uncertainty and disruption in the legal profession, Cav. Maria Saraceni, Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers, explains how the Law Society can provide a powerful advantage for your career.
Law Society membership – You be the judge!
Lyle Swithenbank, from the Young Lawyers Committee, gives his verdict on the benefits of Law Society membership for junior practitioners and tells us why it’s important to be part of an influential network.